emrich trading

Post new fish, coral and invertebrate arrivals in Cartimar and other LFS

emrich trading

Postby thurrmac » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:02 pm

thurrmac
reefphilippines member

Re: emrich trading

Postby random » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:41 pm

Me po. Madalas ako sa kanila. They have good products, and the people there are so nice to talk to.
Some guy from FB: "Technically, the Jellyfish isn't a fish. It isn't technically jelly either. So, everything I was made to believe in is a LIE!"
random
reefphilippines member

Postby thurrmac » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:43 pm

san sila malapit bro? orthopedic?
thurrmac
reefphilippines member

Postby caleb » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:19 pm

pa ride.. how about sa protein skimmers nila na reef muster?.. wala kasing available info about sa mga skimmers nila.. reliable po ba? matibay? ay feedbacks sa skimmers na to?
80g DT, 30g Sump.. Hope to be online soon.
caleb
reefphilippines member

Postby random » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:14 pm

Tapat po sila, on the Samat side of the road, ng David's Salon sa Banawe.

As regards sa skimmers, I think they have the Boyu and the Reef Munster brands. The Reef Munster brand is a copycat IMO of Reef Dragon (they work almost the same. Check Menthol's threads, I think he has one about the Reef Dragon). Honestly, I have not used Reef Munster skimmers but I have been acquainted with one or two who have. I have a Boyu nano skimmer. It works in my 7-gallon, but not that well.

I think I was told that there would be a new, better brand of skimmers in their roster of products... though I haven't bothered to notice if they already have it in-store.

What I particularly like about them is that they almost always have replacement parts for the products they sell... well, at least they did when I needed them. When that white lollipop stick in my Sunsun imitation pump (branded Reef Munster) broke, I needed only to tell them and they gave me a replacement. When I was thinking of modding my Queen Turbo Skimmer, they had a pinwheel-type "what-do-you-call-it" to go inside my pump so the skimmer would have more of the fine bubbles.

Mind you, I'm not advertising them. As with every other seller, better check out personally and carefully the product that catches your fancy before deciding to trade your hard-earned cash for it.

Happy reefing. :D
Last edited by random on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some guy from FB: "Technically, the Jellyfish isn't a fish. It isn't technically jelly either. So, everything I was made to believe in is a LIE!"
random
reefphilippines member

Postby jup » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:45 am

just an update. contact number is 09178155110 and look for efren. red sea and microbelift are among the brands that he carry. I got my red sea coral pro salt, the new black bucket, for only 3000 pesos.
48X20x24
1 fan
Hydra52
biopellets
jup
reefphilippines member

Return to New Items in Cartimar and other LFS