[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
reefphilippines.com • View topic - how to choose a pair of clown to breed?

how to choose a pair of clown to breed?

This forum is intended for the discussion of ‘Advanced Topics’. Under this broad heading we hope to act as a resource and share information about difficult to keep animals and advances in technology, ideas, or reef keeping methodologies.

how to choose a pair of clown to breed?

Postby kenzu0911 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:55 pm

Currently, im preparing 10pcs 10gals of tanks, centralized with 1 sump.
Im planning to breed 10pairs of clowns.
My problem is? How will i choose a pair of clowns?
Its hard to find even a single pair of them.
Can i just put 2clowns with different sizes?
Which is better? Should i choose a large one and a medium?
Is the bigger or the biggest, the better?
Or ill just pair two small ones?
kenzu0911
reefphilippines member

Re: how to choose a pair of clown to breed?

Postby jep22 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:33 am

What i did with mine sir is i pick 2 juvenile clowns then put them in a 30gal tank na seperate from my DT, pair na sila now kaso matagal din hinintay ko kase malaki na sila now eh. :D wait pa din natin mga opinions ng mga gurus dito. HTH
Playing Basketball+Siberian Husky+Reef Tank Hobby+Zebra Finches = Nothin' Better! :D
jep22
reefphilippines member

Postby Pardosai » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:18 am

You have to choose how to explain it to me.
Pardosai
reefphilippines member

Postby Hoshimishu » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:48 pm

Should be more thoroughly investigated
Hoshimishu
reefphilippines member

Postby Kristinut » Thu May 03, 2018 11:44 am

Thank you for choosing a breeding partner. It is very useful. It helped me a lot.
Kristinut
reefphilippines member

Return to Advance discussions