[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
reefphilippines.com • View topic - Do you have a got to shop at carti? (just curious)

Do you have a got to shop at carti? (just curious)

If you are new to the hobby and would like to have some personalized attention, this is the forum to post your questions

Do you have a got to shop at carti? (just curious)

Postby bruppy » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:01 pm

Guys, does anyone of you have a go to shop at cartimar where you get almost everything there? from your tanks to your fishes?
I was thinking that if I could get everything i need from one shop maybe i could get a better discount, and also i want to avoid those stores that tries to sell you almost anything even if you don't need it.
Hope you guys can tell me what's the name of the shop and where it is located. Thanks a lot guys for your help!
Cause i'll be going there after holy week to buy the things i need for a new set-up.
bruppy
reefphilippines member

Re: Do you have a got to shop at carti? (just curious)

Postby alvinbam2728 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:18 pm

None.
"its not how long you've in the hobby, it's how much you've learned..."
alvinbam2728
reefphilippines member

Postby loidimi » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:24 pm

Sa totoo wala ganun sa cartimar na kumpleto sa lahat. pero kadalasan if madami ka bibilhin sasabihin sayo meron kahit wala sila tapos heheram sila sa ibang shop na meron.
loidimi
reefphilippines member

Postby seth » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:41 pm

I am not quite sure if you are planning an instant setup, anyway, most if not all stalls in carti have the same price range for the basic things you need.

I would suggest you canvass the stalls first then start from there. Get the basics first - a couple of liverocks, some sand, the tank and sump if you would use one, hydrometer and pumps plus maybe a basic testkit since I think you are planning to go FOWLR.

You don't need to follow the lbs per gallon rule for sand and liverocks, just plan carefully what tank you would like to have, and research on the fishes you want to keep. Set realistic goals and make sure what you want would fit just right to the amount of time and money you are willng to spend on your tank. :)
Cheers,
Marty

seth
reefphilippines member

Postby bruppy » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:50 pm

hehe thanks for the quick reply guys, I thought there is a shop at cartimar that sells everything so that it can save me the trouble of going door to door just to canvas. Para maka iwas na rin dun sa mga manloloko or sa mga magaling mag sales talk.
Well anyways thanks for the reply guys
bruppy
reefphilippines member

Postby RomelWy » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:07 pm

I agree po ako sa mga replies above :)
Tapos lahat ng things na hinahanap mo lalo na pag madami. Kukunin sa ibang shop. And malilito ka sa mga paliwanag ng bawat shop dun sa pag start ng saltwater tank pati mga equipments. Much better po sa mga sponsors natin here ka na lang bumili ng mga things na kakailanganin mo po. Pero kung sa carti. Kung tama ako yung mga display tank na all in one sa marine quest na may ls and equipments . For sale po yata yun. :)
RomelWy
reefphilippines member

Postby seth » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:18 pm

para di ka maloko, bato, buhangin at tank lang kunin mo sa carti. NSW na rin. Hindi ka naman kukuha pa ng isda dahil magcycle ka pa. Yung ibang equips, sa sponsors na tutal yung iba nagpapaship rin ng items. :)
Cheers,
Marty

seth
reefphilippines member

Postby bruppy » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:17 am

mas ok ba ang NSW? kasi na isip ko saltmix nalang eh para pag mag wawater change at least timpla na lang ako, kayso bibili ako uli ng saltwater sa cartimar malayo eh... any shops na ma recommend niyo to buy some LR and live sand? pati na rin pumps
bruppy
reefphilippines member

Postby thurrmac » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:07 am

thurrmac
reefphilippines member

Postby seth » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:37 am

Cheers,
Marty

seth
reefphilippines member

Return to New to the hobby