[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
reefphilippines.com • View topic - My Aquarium crashed

My Aquarium crashed

If you are new to the hobby and would like to have some personalized attention, this is the forum to post your questions

Re: My Aquarium crashed

Postby seth » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:55 pm

Bro unsolicited advice, I would steer clear of any large fishes (like that tang on the pic) this time around if I were you. Maliban sa maliit talaga yung tank para sa kanila sobrang lakas ng demand sa oxygen niyan. Baka magkaproblema ka uli next power outage.

Since sumpless ka and you put in chaeto in the DT, you will need to turn on the lights. You may do WC now or later, whichever you prefer. Medyo mahihirapan ka mapababa yung nitrates unless you do regular WCs.
Cheers,
Marty

seth
reefphilippines member

Re: My Aquarium crashed

Postby M@v3rick » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:16 pm

Thanks Marty. I do plan to add a sump para matanggal yung microwaveable sa tank. I plan for a 17"x13"X18" sump divided into 3 chambers (inlet, refrugium, outlet) at 10" high divisions. I plan to maintain the water level in the sump to 10 to 11" and the rest will be the buffer in case the return pump fails and the overflow fills the sump.

The dilemma I have is do I need to add ATS if I keep cheato in the refrugium? I already have the screen (5"x12") but still need to figure how to mount it If I would need to.

M@v3rick
reefphilippines member

Previous

Return to New to the hobby